At UR Beautiful, the health, safety and well-being of our team and clients is our top priority. With this in mind and because we are a ‘close contact’ business, we continue to have a number of safety measures in place, due to COVID-19.
Client & Team Safety:
- Face masks/coverings are worn by our team
- All equipment, chairs, surfaces, working and payment area, treatment rooms will be sterilised after every client and on a regular basis, throughout each day
- There will be hand sanitisers throughout the salon for use by both clients and team
- Towels and gowns will be washed after each client at 60 degrees
- Specialist waste bins will be used for disposable items
- There is protective screening at the reception & nail stations
- Should you be experiencing any COVID like symptoms, ie: feeling unwell, high temperature, shortness of breath or loss of smell, we ask that you do not visit the salon and we can rearrange your appointment by phone
Thank you for your loyalty, understanding and patience. We value your custom greatly.
UR Beautiful Team